Your resume often provides recruiters and hiring managers with their very first impression of you and your skills. But, with many recruiters spending as little as 7 seconds scanning resumes before making a decision, how can you ensure your resume is impactful enough in a short period of time to get you to the next round?
In this one hour Masterclass, Indeed’s very own Senior Manager of Training and Development, Chela White-Ramsey, PhD, will break down what you need to do to build a concise resume that employers will notice.
You will also learn:
- How to choose the right format for your resume based on your experience
- The top do’s and don’ts of building an impact-based resume
- Tips on building and using your resume on Indeed
Chela White-Ramsey, PhD
Senior Manager of Training and Development
About our Partner, Indeed
Indeed is the #1 job site in the world(1) and allows job seekers to search millions of jobs on the web or mobile, in over 60 countries and 28 languages. More than 250 million unique visitors(2) each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed.
Visit au.indeed.com to start your job search.
1) comScore, Total Visits, March 2020
2) Google Analytics, Unique Visitors, February 2020