Introduction – The Secrets to Successful Remote-Teaming©
NEW LIVE ONLINE PROGRAM!!!!
There is a legitimate concern that working remotely decreases performance.
This perception is based on a gross misunderstanding of the nature of communication itself and what authentic communication provides.
We have perfected the art of having remote teams perform!!
Here is what we assert:
- Talking is not communication.
- Authentic listening creates connection which is what communication is for.
- When people are authentically connected they do not need to be face-to-face to excel.
- When we say connected we do mean people speaking and listening in a way that gives them the experience of being known, heard, and authentically related.
- Managing remote teams is very straightforward when clear and effective communication is in place.
- Clear and effective communication transforms an organization’s relationship to “team” from ordinary to profound and extraordinary.
- Remote-Teaming© requires the fulfillment and ongoing management of accountabilities. This includes agreed outcomes, email protocols, conversation management and internal tracking systems.This 9-hour program is delivered live in 3-hour sessions via webinar.
How to work effectively and remotely:
- Keeping everyone on the same page and moving in the same direction
- Maintaining a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Generating coordinated action
- Dealing effectively with uncertainty and change
- Experiencing being related and connected
Who this course is for:
- Leaders dealing with remote teams, uncertainty, and change.
- Any leader concerned with the efficiency and productivity of their organization as more and more people are being asked to work remotely.
- Managers accountable for teams working remotely.
- Project managers now working remotely.
- Teams figuring out how to work together in this new environment.
- Sales leaders needing new access to sales teams selling remotely.
For additional information, please contact Kenda-Le Pernin at 214-282-7905
Webinar instructions will be sent after you register.
© 2021 Mark Kamin & Associates ~ An Educational Company ~ Confidential & Proprietary ~ All Rights Reserved